Job Description We are seeking to complement our award-winning, systematic direct investment team Alpha Generix, dedicated to excellence in equity drawdown mitigation and macro risk premia inve
We are seeking to complement our award-winning, systematic direct investment team Alpha Generix, dedicated to excellence in equity drawdown mitigation and macro risk premia investing.
Your responsibilities include:
- Enhance and support our production infrastructure (C#) in coordination with the Head of Technology;
- Support and improve our research and development infrastructure (Python);
- Collaborate with internal and external developers to ensure integration and connectivity of production system in electronic trading infrastructure and web based order management system;
- Assume data responsibility across our quantitative investment programs, including trading signal generation, performance analysis and reporting and various automations;
- Translate general / high level requirements from internal and external stakeholders into concise analytical deliverables;
- Take the lead on projects to enhance the operational efficiency and reliability of all daily processes – including data ingestion, storage, cleaning, validation, normalization and visualization;
- Apply cutting-edge technology to the problem of financial prediction and work on alternative data and machine learning projects in collaboration with the Head of Research and the Head of Technology.
- Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent;
- 3 -5 years of relevant working experience ideally in an international company within the financial industry or in a software company developing applications for the financial industry ;
- Excellent skills in object oriented programming and data modelling experience;
- Passionate coder with significant experience in Python, C#, SQL and Microsoft.Net Framework;
- Data visualization experience for creating and designing interactive reports and dashboards is a plus;
- Excellent communication in English;
- Fast learner with ability to abstract, assess and solve problems efficiently;
- High ambition level in precision, attention to details and high-quality deliverables;
- Motivated, reliable and well-rounded team player who is willing to go the extra mile ;
- Desire to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial minded environment.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon