As a Java/Node API Developer, you’ll be focused on implementing scalable services using modern coding methods and standards. The successful candidate will be committed to delivering quality software w
As a Java/Node API Developer, you’ll be focused on implementing scalable services using modern coding methods and standards.
The successful candidate will be committed to delivering quality software with a strong understanding of the development practices that contribute to software quality including, version control, continuous integration, code and design review.
You’ll work alongside Co-Founders and collaborate directly with the CTO, as well as a highly experienced technical team, with product owners and advisory teams developing cutting edge platforms within web3.0 and blockchain technologies.
ABOUT OUR PROJECT
Helps us build a blockchain analysis platform using cutting edge tech. As a core member of a team, you will be designing a platform from scratch. Your code and choices will have a large impact. As a backend developer you will be handling large data sets, design API, work with different blockchains. We work remotely with flexible working time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design a scalable backend API with a large amount of data.
- Research cutting edge technology.
- Write high-quality code using industry best practices.
- Work with other engineers and customers in a remote work environment.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Express.js, Nest.JS
- Interest in how Bitcoin and Ethereum and other blockchain works.
- React, CSS
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Reliable and responsible person
- Team-mate = team player
- Stress resistance = ability to manage stress situation
- English – advanced
Reference ID: UKCrypto
Expected start date: 29/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £39,466.00-£49,953.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- APIs: 2 years (required)
- crypto: 1 year (preferred)
- Agile: 2 years (required)
- remote work: 2 years (required)
- Node.js: 2 years (required)
- SQL: 2 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (preferred)