Software Developer (Java)
At Coinfirm, we create a safer blockchain economy by being at the forefront of innovation in blockchain analytics and compliance for crypto. Daily, we are helping financial institutions like banks o
At Coinfirm, we create a safer blockchain economy by being at the forefront of innovation in blockchain analytics and compliance for crypto. Daily, we are helping financial institutions like banks or exchanges in managing crypto risk by delivering reports and real-time live-tracking services. Our team have a mission to combat crypto crimes (frauds, human trafficking or drug dealing to name just a few) by using our cutting-edge technologies in our investigations and asset tracing services.
This unique profile of Coinfirm’s solutions will set you loads of challenges and allow you to work with a top-notch tech stack:
- You will have an opportunity to develop our core product – Coinfirm Analytics – a unique platform for blockchain analytics based on microservices.
- As a part of the experienced core team, you will work on new functionalities taking our Platform to a new level.
- You will have an opportunity to implement new blockchains to the Platform (recently: BSV, Matic or Gnosis) or SSO.
Right now, for our Tech Team, we’re looking for a
Software Developer (Java/Angular)
Your strengths and experience
- 3+ years in Java development (we work at Java 8 and Java 17)
- Performing a code review is an obvious step for you
- Experience with Spring /Spring Boot
- Working experience with frontend development (Angular 10+, TypeScript, Karma for testing)
- Experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, MapR, MongoDB)
- Hands-on experience with Docker (we’re exploring Kubernetes too)
- Experience with microservices
- Fluent English
- Nice to have: knowledge of Prometheus, Grafana and/or Kibana
- Knowledge of CI/CD methodology is an additional plus
- Team-leading experience will be an extra asset
In return, we offer:
- An amazing opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of blockchain technology
- A competitive salary with the contract of your choice (B2B or employment contract)
- Perks: private healthcare (Medicover) and co-financed sports card (Multisport) – applies to Poland only
- Never-ending possibilities to learn new skills with a diversified range of tasks
- Be part of a motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere