As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current g
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a Go Software Developer to join our engineering team in our R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. Cloud2Cloud services team is responsible for the fastest grow part of Acronis Cyber Protection for workloads like protection for Microsoft O365, protection for Google Drive, protection for Microsoft Teams. Services are written in Go, deployment is implemented using k8s infrastructure. The team actively collaborate with other teams working on Acronis Cyber Cloud. We are looking for developer with solid software design skill, algorithmic thinking and willingness to learn a lot. He/ she has to be interested in development of cloud-based software with a target to reliability and scalability.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C/Golang code
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Good C/Golang knowledge
- Understanding of the Linux user space
- Experience with REST API
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading, and multiprocessing)
- Ability to work as a part of a distributed team
- Ability to read documentation in English.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- At least Upper-intermediate English
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Python/C++ language and industry standard frameworks
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IMAP/SMTP protocols