Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly on changing market demands. Therefore, we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive to optimize our products until they excel. While we are dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative to empowering themselves where they can drive impact rather than hierarchically assigned ownership.
What will you be working with?
- Consistent development and delivery of high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and solid code
- Work in close collaboration with your team
- Providing the required documentation
- Unit testing of your own code
- Taking responsibility of the systems you are working on which includes troubleshooting
- Create enterprise/banking-grade business applications which provide value to our various internal and to our thousands of external stakeholders
- Serve as a subject matter expert for everything in your domain (skillset and systems)
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Professional experience in the field of software development
- .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Web, REST APIs and Microservices
- Understanding of Blockchain and cryptography will be a plus
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code, and principles
- You like to work in a team and as well independently and engage with your colleagues also for knowledge sharing
- You explain complex issues in a simple way and are motivated by helping your colleagues.
- Good English is a must, both in speaking and writing and German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.