We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of t
As part of a strong growth we are looking for talent to join the Engineering Architecture team. The architecture team is responsible for ensuring the highest level of design quality for both our B2C and B2B products, as well as helping the Product teams scope and build the next great features of our products.
Architecture team missions
- Ensure a secure, resilient, scalable & stable platform by leading architecture product requirements and help applying good design principles
- Keep growing features, helping scope new features by iterating over high level design with Product & Engineering teams
- Support engineering teams on critical topics by providing expertise and hands-on help
- Collaborate closely with engineering leads and members of their team, product managers and leadership to continuously improve the quality of our products and designs
- Be involved in our open source projects and foster our developer community by contributing and maintaining our developer SDK (Ledgerjs and beyond), and helping build our platform strategy
- Partner with product teams to define, develop and implement development requirements for new product featuresBecome a Ledger solution expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios, especially on areas identified in this job description
- Help build visibility on the roadmap by contributing to gross estimates of implementation difficulty
- Help build our knowledge sharing by ensuring a proper level of documentation for our technology stack
- Help contribute to Ledger visibility by presenting in conferences or in front of customers our technology know-how
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years of experience in technical design, development, execution, testing and delivery
- Strong background/interest in algorithm development and optimization to work across our stack: from interaction with low level devices in binary, to work with blockchain technologies, …
- Comfortable with multiple “app” development stacks: React native, Android, iOS
- Curious to learn how blockchain works under the hood and investigate deeply complex systems
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation and written communication
- Engineering degree
Nice to have
- Functional programming, experience in GraphQL, open source experience
- Experience in Hardware/Firmware development
- Experience on Backend stacks (Python, Scala)
- Experience on Android and iOS native app development
- Experience in Electron
- Knowledge of cryptography
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.