Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York, London and Sin
As part of a strong growth we are looking for talent to join the Engineering Architecture team. The architecture team is responsible for ensuring the highest level of design quality for both our B2C and B2B products, as well as helping the Product teams scope and build the next great features of our products.
The architecture team aims at building full stack expertise on Ledger products, and in this context we are looking at reinforcing our team with an expert on Ledger technical stack. This is a hands-on position and we expect our architects to be able to dig deep into the code and help engineering teams in their day to day issues.
Architecture team missions
- Ensure a secure, resilient, scalable & stable platform by leading architecture product requirements and help applying good design principles
- Keep growing features, helping scope new features by iterating over high level design with Product & Engineering teams
- Support engineering teams on critical topics by providing expertise and hands-on help
- Collaborate closely with engineering leads, product managers and leadership to continuously improve the quality of our products and designs
- Identify areas of improvement in the platform and processes, and define remedial measures to fix them
- Set benchmark metrics for software quality across the product organization and work with team leads to define a way to measure, meet, and exceed them.
- Partner with product teams to define, develop, and implement development requirements for new product features.
- Help build our knowledge sharing by ensuring a proper level of documentation for our technology stack
- Become a Ledger solution expert to thoroughly understand all use-case scenarios, especially on areas identified in this job description. Help build visibility on the roadmap by contributing to gross estimates of implementation difficulty.
- Help contribute to Ledger visibility by presenting our technology know-how in conferences or in front of customers.
- 10+ years of experience in technical design, development, execution, testing, and delivery
- Experience on Backend stacks (Python, Scala, Java)
- Software development skills
- Component, integration, and end-to-end quality assurance
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans, and deliverables
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent presentation and written communication
- Engineering degree or equivalent
Nice to have
- Experience in Hardware/Firmware development
- Experience in Electron / React
- Knowledge of Blockchain/cryptocurrency area
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences, internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal vouchers with Swile
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products