Good understanding and technical knowledge of decentralized technology, blockchain, and web 3.0 related protocols....
A technology client is looking for a remote Social Media Manager who will promote and strengthen the organization’s brand by organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with the client’s business goals.
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and layout, from inception to implementation and results analysis.
- Develop brand awareness on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and other relevant social media channels.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create strong network effects.
- Define and measure the most important social media KPIs.
- Regularly monitor social media conversion rates, web traffic metrics, and SEO rankings.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Leadership teams to drive developer adoption and awareness to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketer for a technology company.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Ability to deliver creative content and excellent copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of decentralized technology, blockchain, and web 3.0 related protocols.
- Ability to deeply understand the developer persona and their content needs.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.