Veuillez postuler sur Isarta.fr : https://isarta.fr/?utm_source=IND&job=33760 What is Canonical Canonical is the global open source solutions provider and the publisher of Ubuntu. Since 2004 Can
What is Canonical
Canonical is the global open source solutions provider and the publisher of Ubuntu. Since 2004 Canonical has led the way in providing free open source software solutions has created, putting innovation in the hands of everyone. Our portfolio of solutions are designed to support enterprises to innovate from the data centre to the edge; leading the way in cloud infrastructure, advanced robotics, enabling AI, blockchain, autonomous cars and smart things. We are proud to support the critical infrastructure and operations for thousands of businesses and millions of Ubuntu users around the world including AT&T, Bloomberg, Netflix, Paypal, Sky, Slack, Spotify and Tmobile.
We seek to have a positive impact on the global IT community and support new and innovative development for the companies we work with and the communities in which we work. As a truly global company with more than 800 employees in over 39 countries, and 10 offices we offer a collaborative and open work environment where people are valued for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well.
The marketing team at Canonical drives commercial outcomes for the company across its portfolio of products and grows the addressable market through digital marketing campaigns, lifecycle management, events, partnerships and community development. If these things are important to you and you’re driven by driving growth, delighting customers and filling the sales funnel, we want to talk with you.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasises ownership of campaigns, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organisation. They love to problem solve, get hands-on, experiment, measure and use automation to make daily life easier.
As a social media manager you will:
- Be responsible for developing and managing social media strategy and advising our community development team.
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis, setting KPIs and driving results
- Identify all the approachable and hottest social and community resources relevant to our target audiences.
- Create, schedule and publish content across multiple social media channels ensuring alignment with the broader marketing, campaigns and editorial plans
- Ensure we’re capitalising on social listening insights, regularly sharing with the team and wider business
- Use your platform knowledge and creative skills to create boundary-pushing, attention-grabbing social content using the latest affordances on each channel.
- Be engaging, funny, responsive and of the moment to create viral and shareable moments.
- Bring all of Canonical’s product offering to life creatively, from bare metal, AI, Kubernetes… to chats on diversity and CSR.
- Calmly and carefully deal with customer and tech issues, if needed ensuring any problems are dealt with deftly and swiftly, including out of hours, as well as providing training and support for our customer experience
- Your daily routine will consist of media planning, copywriting, content management (texts, pictures, videos) and tracking the efficiency
The successful social media manager will have:
- At least three years experience in social specific roles or roles with social responsibilities, ideally where you’ve played a role in delivering integrated campaigns
- You’ll have experience with social management and listening tools, as well as an understanding of tools such as Google Analytics.
- You are both highly creative and meticulously analytical – you know which content works on each channel.
- A confident and creative copywriter, you’ll be adept at crafting posts that develop the brand and its personality, as well as able to transform even the driest of statistics into something fascinating.
- Experience building and delivering advocacy programs with tangible results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
- Proven ability to prioritise and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risks.
What Canonical Offers:
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option
Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class software and services which meet the world’s computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better platform for our users and customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of the world of Ubuntu.