Act as the primary publisher of content to VIV3 channels including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more. Bring new collectors into VIV3 every day....
We’re looking for a community builder who knows how to build a voice and attract an audience.
You will be the tip of the spear in building and growing the VIV3 community across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Discord, Reddit, and whatever comes next, and bringing our products to billions of creators and collectors across the world. This includes being responsible for everything from social media strategy to creative direction to keeping our feeds vibrant with posts that will be valuable to creators and collectors.
This is a huge opportunity to build a social media program from the ground up. You must enjoy problem solving, getting your hands dirty, having a major impact directly on product adoption, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
What You’ll Accomplish Here:
- Act as the primary publisher of content to VIV3 channels including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Produce original content series including topics that will delight and inform collectors.
- Advise social engagement loops in the VIV3 product.
- Keep the VIV3 team apprised of market trends in social media.
- Bring new collectors into VIV3 every day.
- Collaborate with designers to execute on VIV3 assets.
- Find the most avid collectors on the planet, wherever they live online.
- Obsessively follow and capitalize on viral trends in the digital assets world.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Can live and breathe social media.
- Is obsessed with current trends in the digital assets world.
- Is an expert with experience in hands-on social media marketing experience.
- Is a digital asset fan who can live and breathe NFTs.
- Is a professional with a proven track record of building vibrant campaigns.
- Is a world class communicator who can inspire artists and collectors around the world.
- Is effective at working across stakeholders including: artists, engineers, community managers.
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment.
- Gets that managing social media for a vibrant brand with a vocal community is not a 9 to 5 gig.
- Bonus: Experience with photo and video editing software
- Has at least 3+ years experience managing marketing or growth for a high growth startup, major brand, or game studio.
- Experience working with large IPs managing social media channels.
- Strong brand voice skills, ability to become the brand, ability to add value to collectors day-to-day life.
- Deep knowledge of digital assets and the ability to maintain your position in a conversation with the biggest collectors on the planet.
- Strong empathy to understand the digital asset collector experience and advocate on their behalf.
- Strong writing skills, ability to be concise.
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions based on it.
More about VIV3:
VIV3 is the world’s first digital assets marketplace on the Flow blockchain.
Our mission at VIV3 is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 30,000.00€ – 40,000.00€ per year