Cryptonera is a cryptocurrency news and education provider!
We’re a young team that cover all things crypto related via our Social Media channels and deliver online courses around cryptocurrency & NFTs to students.
Crypto can often be a complicated topic of conversation, we’re looking to make it more accessible to the general public through education and looking to cement our position as a leading crypto educations provider in the coming years.
You dont need to have extensive knowledge in crypto but have the ability to research and browse different sources to come up with crypto related content ideas to share.
The role will include partaking in tasks to;
– Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
– Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships via providing them value (recent and relevant crypto news & education)
– Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
– Write marketing copy for online campaigns
– Produce creative content, including feed posts, videos and blog posts, experience with SEO would be great
– run social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok, Twitter) to enhance audience engagement
– Work closely with our freelancers (e.g. graphic designer & videographer) to ensure the content idea is delivered to the best standard.
– It would be a bonus if you are confident in front of the camera to deliver some content (i.e. announcements) via our social media – its not a must, but would be great.
We’re looking for someone who has the following skills;
- commercial awareness and business acumen
- the ability to think strategically
- copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials
- an eye for detail
- analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- drive and self-motivation
- a flexible approach to work
- the ability to work well under pressure
- teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- skills in IT and social media
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Application deadline: 22/11/2021
Expected start date: 22/11/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: £8.00-£10.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- social media: 1 year (preferred)