We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland. Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as wel
What you might be doing:
- Develop the CEO’s influencer identity while maintaining SwissBorg’s brand identity on social media (includes: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Manage Crypto Challenge social media presence (includes: Twitter, and other social media platforms on an as-needed basis)
- Investigate and experiment with SwissBorg, CEO, and Crypto Challenge content on new platforms (e.g. TikTok, Clubhouse, decentralised platforms)
- Assist the wider marketing team with content creation for an international audience (including emails and blog posts)
- Collaborate with SwissBorg employees across departments to develop culture marketing content
- Coordinate Crypto and blockchain events and conferences in collaboration with the Business Development team
What you might bring:
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing, including developing new channels and building strategy from the bottom up
- Event management know-how, such as designing and implementing on and off-line meetups, conferences and festivals
- Brand building skills: conceive, develop and implement branding for the company’s products and channels.
- Business Development skills such as forging partnerships and promoting collaboration with other companies and organisations within and outside the crypto field
- Ability to grow the numbers and manage the expectations of online communities
- Native English speaker with French fluency who is comfortable in a multicultural and diverse environment
- In-depth understanding of the crypto history, culture and demographics
- Strong knowledge of the crypto marketing landscape, including the role of social media, influencer marketing, community management, and major or milestone events.
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.