The future of finance is decentralized We're building the most convenient cold wallet to make crypto and self-custody accessible to everyone. Join us in our mission to empower people around
The future of finance is decentralized
We’re building the most convenient cold wallet to make crypto and self-custody accessible to everyone.
Join us in our mission to empower people around the world to access, interact with and unlock financial opportunities of the decentralized economy.
We’re looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Content Creator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for building, monitoring and managing an organic social media strategy across multiple channels. Together with the core team you will support our activities and networking across social media and develop branding strategies and campaigns. This includes:
- Managing our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, etc.)
- Creating resonating text and image contents, audios and videos are a plus
- Interacting with followers via social media platforms
- Monitoring the performance of social media campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement or changes in strategy
Your background and skills
- Ideally you have hands-on experience with content creation and social media marketing
- Demonstrable skills in copywriting on social media
- You are passionate about blockchain and the crypto space
- You have excellent English speaking and writing skills, German is a plus
- You have the permission to work inside of the EU
- You are fun to work with : )
What you can expect
- The possibility to join as full time employee after your studies
- Participation in building one of the most exciting companies in the blockchain industry
- Flexible working hours and location
- We’re supported by a great team of investors that help us along this mission
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in crypto space, Web3 and marketing
Sounds like something exciting you want to be part of?
Get in touch and apply with your CV or LinkedIn – no need for a cover letter. We look forward to meeting you! We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, freelancers and supporters.