AMUZED is a music manager game based on blockchain technology where users can collect, trade and play with digital artist cards – creating an entertaining and rewarding experience. Our aim is to open
AMUZED is a music manager game based on blockchain technology where users can collect, trade and play with digital artist cards – creating an entertaining and rewarding experience. Our aim is to open the door for any music fan to discover the world of Web3 – and thereby create an enthusiastic and engaged community.
- Be responsible for the social media marketing of a start-up: Starting on day 1, you will actively participate in the conception, development and publication of relevant, original and high-quality content for our social media accounts
- Collaborate with well-known music artists
- Develop our strategy: Work with our team to generate a strategy for our social media accounts that fit our target audience and brand
- Expand our reach: You’ll help grow our marketing channels through creative campaigns and novel ideas
- Create a sustainable customer experience: Be the contact for our community and our community and play a key role in shaping the unique customer experience
- Keeping you informed: Always be informed about innovative online trends
- Take responsibility: Structure, manage, and be accountable for results on your own projects – using common KPIs and reporting that you create
- Learn from the pros: Work closely with successful entrepreneurs from big brands and companies while also building your network
- Expand your horizons: Get exposure to activities from all areas of the business – from marketing and strategy to sales and more
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship or a bachelor’s/master’s degree in marketing, business administration, media design, communication sciences, journalism, or similar.
- You love music and are interested in the context and background of the music industry.
- You have already gained some practical experience in social media marketing or community management, which you enjoyed immensely
- You are passionate about social media and have a knack for good, creative and compelling storytelling
- You love connecting with a community and building close rapport with followers
- You’re able to dive into topics quickly and independently and develop great solution & design approaches
- You might even run your own (successful) social media account with creative content and are in regular exchange with your subscribers – that’s a big plus
- You bring a good mix of positivity, curiosity, ambition and fun with new challenges
- You are fluent in German, both written and spoken. Very good English skills are an additional plus
- Spacious office in the heart of Schöneberg in a vibrant neighborhood
- Large degree of freedom and responsibility
- Ambitious team with flat hierarchies / fast decision-making paths
- Steep learning curve and entrepreneurial insights
- And on top of that: A subsidy for your BVG transportation card and gym membership
Does that sound like a match to you? Here’s how it goes for you:
- Send us your resume
- Please also give us the following information in your application:
- — > Short reference to your own social media channels, where your creativity & spirit can already be felt.
- — > A social media account that totally fascinates you (& why)– > Who is your favorite artist (music) & absolutely blows you away
- — > Why YOU should fill this role and no one else