Job reference 26 Company Name Gunzilla Games Salary Competitive Location Frankfurt, Germany Country Germany Industry sector PR Job start date ASAP Posted date 19/06/2022 Experie
Permanent | Full Time
Founded in 2020, Gunzilla Games is a fresh, independent developer working on its next-generation multiplayer shooter IP in three metropolitan locations: Frankfurt, Germany (HQ); Los Angeles, USA; and Kyiv, Ukraine. The company is helmed by Ex-Crytek board member, CSO Alexander Zoll, together with serial entrepreneur and CEO, Vlad Korolev. Gunzilla is built on the desire to innovate and push the limits of the industry. Gunzilla’s formidable team of talent come from a variety of industry-leading studios and publishers, including Ubisoft, Electronic Arts (EA), THQ and more. Oscar-nominated screenwriter, director and producer Neill Blomkamp joined Gunzilla as Chief Visionary Officer. In addition, the team features industry veterans like video game writer Olivier Henriot who helped shape the story of such notable games such as Assassin’s Creed, The Division, Far Cry and many more, and Richard K. Morgan, the author of the Altered Carbon series, which has since been adapted into a popular Netflix show. Gunzilla’s Chief Technology Officer Timur Davidenko led the development of CryEngine as Technical Director, and worked on Far Cry, Warface and Crysis. Art Director Jussi Keteli was involved in the iconic Gears of War series, Star Citizen and Hunt: Showdown.
- Players First & Foremost. We aim to create titles that players love and get lost in, so our games are developed with them in mind from the start.
- We Believe in Our People. We believe in building strong teams of self-motivated individuals empowered to work at their best in a supportive environment; when we’re strong together, we thrive together.
- Commitment to Engagement & Quality. We are deeply passionate about what we do, ensuring we produce next-generation experiences of the highest caliber.
- Make Bold Moves & Innovate. We strive to make bold moves and push technology to its limits; there are no wrong steps if the outcome redefines the boundaries.
- Open & Honest. We believe in building trust through transparency and honest communication. We’re proud of who we are, what we stand for, and what we’re building.
ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager who will specifically support all communications required for the company’s blockchain-based cryptocurrency project. This especially includes, but is not limited to, strategically planning and executing communication towards and with Social Media, Content Creators, and directly with the specific Community.
- Knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and related technologies as well as an understanding of usage within videogames is essential.
- Plan and execute the global social media and community communications strategy for Gunzilla’s Off The Grid title and cryptocurrency project, in liaison and collaboration with Gunzilla’s overall corporate and product communication team
- Craft required communications copy, including but not limited to Q&As, Fact Sheets, Backgrounder information, etc. as well as Social Media copy and direct communication with Communities and Stakeholders
- Identifying communication opportunities and fostering KOL and influencer outreach and relations
- Monitor, identify and report KOL, influencer, and communityREQUIREMENTS, and develop communication strategies and tactics accordingly, withinREQUIREMENTS and targets of the overall project, guidelines, and brand standards
- Engage with audiences
- Increase engagements and followers through organic or paid strategies
- Follow current trends and changes in the various social platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Manage social media accounts’ layouts
- Maintaining communication consistency quality standards by aligning different departments on the brand’s direction, choice, and tactics
- Manage communications content calendar, follow up on assets created with the studio teams, and timely delivery to communications groups
- Plan and conduct audience research
- Develop, monitor, and measure KPIs to analyze the impact and effectiveness of campaigns
- 2 to 3 years of experience related to Social Media and Community communications
- Experience in video games, entertainment industries, or fin-tech preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills, fluent English, with the ability to adapt communication and tonality for various audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365
- Extensive knowledge of the use of all standard Social Media platforms, including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, TikTok
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, including adaptability to last-minute changes
- Ability to see the global picture and keep track of important little details
- Ability to think “outside of the box”, willing to innovate and find new ways to communicate
- Analytical understanding
- Accountable, working self-driven and self-motivated, positive solution-oriented attitude
- Passion for videogames, technological and financial topics
- Politically and culturally sensitive
- Genuine diversity and inclusion
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Revenue Based Bonuses
- English / German Courses
- 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Public Transportation
- Relocation & Accommodation Support
- Office Perks & Gym Membership