Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world. Are you an established Social Media & Community Manager looking for your next opportunity i
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.
Are you an established Social Media & Community Manager looking for your next opportunity in a growing Crypto casino?
Have you been working alongside communities whilst also creating and posting content to ensure your social media presence is engaging and performing well?
Would you like to be part of our Crypto Casino team that was founded by the biggest lead generator in the crypto/gambling space (Finixio)?
If so, you’re in the right place!
Lucky Block Crypto Casino is looking for a passionate and creative Social Media & Community Manager to join our dynamic, international team. You will be directly involved in implementing our organic social media strategy across our brand and focusing on driving brand awareness, growing the community and increasing engagement through compelling content across our social media channels.
- Setting up the strategy for the growth of our global crypto community and ensure its implementation
- Managing and moderating our communities across our channels, including Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Linkedin.
- Use social media to drive awareness and traffic to our website and channels.
- Research, create and publish social media content
- Use analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the organisation’s social media presence, engagement and performance
- Engage with the community in a way that is on-brand, replying to comments, and encouraging conversations.
- Regularly collaborate with various teams to ensure alignment and focus on community
- We would require you to regularly engage with our audience and other creators via external AMAs, interviews and collaboration.
- Learn the market, stay up to date with competitor strategies, trending channels and content in the crypto casino world
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same or a similar role
- Ideally direct experience working at crypto casino, passion for crypto and gambling space
- Proven experience engaging with players
- Creative, you will be in charge of the content creation and lead in a way you see fit
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Strong communicator with a history of building communities
- Strong spoken English
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.