About us: Himalaya Exchange is the world's first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world's first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of
Himalaya Exchange is the world’s first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world’s first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of “Financial Freedom for All”.
We are focused to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and support our Vision.
Driven by our mission to give you back the power and redefine currency. We want you to elevate with us. Himalaya Dollar and Himalaya Coin are how we’ll take you to the top. It’s time to empower yourselves. The future is here for everyone – borderless, inclusive, and secure. Trade anywhere, anytime on the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are available to cater to your needs.
Himalaya Exchange serves clients at every level of their engagement, and we offer the highest level of customer service, from our team of skilled and experienced professionals. Himalaya Exchange has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Singapore, BVI, Australia so far.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Job Description – Security Operations Centre Analyst*
Hamilton Investments is looking for an experienced Security Operations Centre Analyst to join the fast-growing team. We are looking for someone who is technically competent in cyber security. You must be able to prioritise tasks and understand the business implications of your decisions, you must always remain responsible for your actions. The role is based in the UK Ealing Office and is a shift role.
- Be a key member of the SOC team providing real time threat analysis and detection.
- Initial escalation points for incidents from internal sources or third-party security providers.
- Provide analysis on alerts generated from security tools, including the remediation of the threats.
- Where necessary, propose refinement to security tools to increase the value and decrease the false positives.
- Have a good understanding of Threat Intelligence and attack vectors against financial services.
- Produce reporting, where required based on the security tooling and the ITSM tool.
- Any additional tasks assigned within a responsible request to support the strategic and operational goals of the organization.
- To deliver the objectives of the Cyber Security strategy
- Ability to work on a shift rota.
Tooling Knowledge (Desirable):
What we offer:
The Hamilton current employee benefits package below:
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 20 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental Cover– BUPA
- ‘_*Medical History Disregarded’ *_(After the probation period)
- Full Inpatient Cover
- Full Outpatient Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- Full Therapies Cover
- Mental Health Cover
- Comprehensive Hospital List
- Digital GP Service
- £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
- Private Medical and Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we hire:
- Application Review
- Interview team leads and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations