OFFICE BASED- No sponsorship available About us: Hamilton is a consultancy firm primarily supporting financial and technology focused organisations. Hamilton utilises digital analytic insights to des
OFFICE BASED- No sponsorship available
Hamilton is a consultancy firm primarily supporting financial and technology focused organisations. Hamilton utilises digital analytic insights to design solutions that help its clients thrive in a constantly evolving world. Our mission is to enhance businesses in their performance and support in delivering value.
At Hamilton, we have assembled a team of experts to guide our clients in leveraging a competitive advantage over its competitors to accelerate growth.
We pride ourselves on always being ahead of the curve. We are pioneering consultancy specialising in fintech, technology, data, and deep subject matter expertise. Our people deliver impactful and sustainable results for our clients. Our collaborative, target focused services and projects include, but are not limited to, IT & Cyber Security, Technology & Innovation, Crypto, Blockchain, with clients in Financial Services, Banks, Crypto exchange, AssetFund Management and many more.
Hamilton has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Switzerland, Japan, BVI, Australia.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
At Hamilton, we overcome we align, and we excel.
- Be a key member of the SOC team providing real time threat analysis and detection.
- Initial escalation points for incidents from internal sources or third-party security providers.
- Provide analysis on alerts generated from security tools, including the remediation of the threats.
- Where necessary, propose refinement to security tools to increase the value and decrease the false positives.
- Have a good understanding of Threat Intelligence and attack vectors against financial services.
- Produce reporting, where required based on the security tooling and the ITSM tool.
- Any additional tasks assigned within a responsible request to support the strategic and operational goals of the organization.
- To deliver the objectives of the Cyber Security strategy
- Ability to work on a shift rota.
Tooling Knowledge (Desirable):
What we offer:
The Hamilton current employee benefits package below:
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 20 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental Cover- BUPA
- ‘_Medical History Disregarded’ _(After the probation period)
- Full Inpatient Cover
- Full Outpatient Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- Full Therapies Cover
- Mental Health Cover
- Comprehensive Hospital List
- Digital GP Service
- £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
- Private Medical and Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we hire:
- Application Review
- Interview team leads and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time