ABOUT THE TEAM
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager with expertise in the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR), Conduct Rules and Remuneration to join our Regulatory Compliance team. This individual will play an integral role in designing and implementing SMCR in our UK business and working closely with our Group Regulatory Compliance function to ensure we take a consistent approach to accountability globally. In addition, this individual will be responsible for developing a framework and process for complying with requirements relating to the remuneration of senior management and will need to be familiar with concepts such as malus and clawback.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Designing and implementing frameworks for complying with SMCR, Conduct Rules and remuneration requirements in our UK business
- Managing these frameworks on an ongoing basis to ensure we are meeting the spirit and letter of our regulatory requirements and using automation wherever possible to streamline processes
- Working closely with the Group Regulatory Compliance Function to ensure alignment and consistency globally in relation to similar regimes in other countries
- Reporting to senior management and Executive/Board committee in our UK business
- Where required, providing advice on specific issues relating to SMCR and remuneration
- Willingness and ability to take on other matters within Regulatory Compliance as required
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal and Risk) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience within SMCR, Conduct Rules and Remuneration
- Experience in managing large and complex projects
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years experience of compliance with SMCR requirements
- Qualified lawyer (but not a necessity)
- Experience of working at a professional services firm advising clients, or at a regulator, on SMCR and remuneration requirements
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.