Smart Contract Engineer - Up to £130k Fully Remote My client are seeking a Smart Contract Engineer to join as they define a unique position in the market, they are bridging real-world assets with di
Smart Contract Engineer – Up to £130k
My client are seeking a Smart Contract Engineer to join as they define a unique position in the market, they are bridging real-world assets with digital ownership with a mission to make NFT transactions safe, secure, and legal.. You will be shaping a new offering that does not exist in the market yet.
Your primary responsibilities will be implementing, designing, and auditing smart contracts written in Ethereum and emerging smart contract languages (e.g. cadence, ink, Rust, pact).
However, they are seeking well-rounded engineers who can contribute to other engineering work adjacent to smart contract work, such as APIs, libraries, and indexing services.
Responsibility day to day:
- The development of their smart contracts and their interactions
- Be a key person for anything related to inter-blockchain interoperability.
- Helping define the architecture of our protocol
- Write thorough test coverage of all smart contract functionality.
- Create deployment scripts and integrations for cross-chain deployments
You’ll have a high level of autonomy and we want you to use your skills to support engineering teams, and where necessary push back on design decisions that are sub-optimal for operations.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2 years experience with blockchain and smart contract development.
- Familiarity with Ethereum and Solidity
- A genuine interest in DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web3.
- Knowledge of common smart contract weaknesses, attack vectors, and bugs.
Highly desirable, but not required:
- Experience with non-Ethereum chains and smart contracts (e.g. Solana, NEAR, substrate)
- Experience with indexing blockchain data and joining with non-blockchain data
- Experience with Rust (particularly WASM or smart contracts)
- Experience with a venture-funded, high-growth technology/fintech startup
What can we offer you?
- Marketable experience in the blockchain and legal tech spaces
- Remote working to fit the way you live your life.
- The chance to contribute to projects at the cutting edge of blockchain technologies
To find out more or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn ‘Oliver King’