Find all the job offers related to the blockchain sector on www.blockchain-talents.com #blockchainjobs #blockchaindeveloper #RemoteJobs Job description We are looking for a lead/Senior Blockchain Engi
Find all the job offers related to the blockchain sector on www.blockchain-talents.com
#blockchainjobs #blockchaindeveloper #RemoteJobs
We are looking for a lead/Senior Blockchain Engineer with DeFi experience to build a next-gen Cross-Chain Risk Parity Smart Farming 2.0 protocol. Think about Formation Fi as ETFs in crypto and your role is to be the one who will make this work behind the curtains — like a magician or a white hat hacker if you wish
Work at Formation Fi.
It’s a role for a smart, hard working individual who has enough patience to solve non-trivial problems and conduct deep research to figure out how to connect dots in a clever way.
In addition, you need to be finance savvy, especially in DeFi environment in order to be able to work efficiently and create proof-of-concepts relatively quick.
The overall outcome is a team effort — you need to be pro-active and communicative with your ideas!
A few things to keep in mind:
– The team is small, the core focus is on building awesome features, not a process and meetings.
– No legacy code, only modern tools, frameworks etc.
– Everyone in the team is very independent, responsible and proactive
– We crave for new ideas, ways to do things smarter, faster and better
– We embrace change. We know where we’re going but it’s a nature of startups that things change and we must iterate fast. Being flexible and open-minded is the crucial part of our DNA.
– Everyone in the team understands the product, cares about user experience and has a need to build something that users love to use
Solidity, Hardhat, Truffle, Node.js, AWS, React
Scope of work
Smart contracts developer will be mainly responsible for the implementation of the specific investment strategies according to our public roadmap and medium articles.
– Implementation of investment mechanisms based on internal documentation
– Creating oracles and integrating with third-party data providers
– Creating high quality Solidity code, since every smart contract we publish has to pass security audit
– Taking active part in grooming sessions where we brain storm and come up with ideas
**Skills we’re looking for**
– 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
– DeFi experience
– A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
– Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
– Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
– Understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
– Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
– Communicative in both verbal and written English
Nice to have
– Degree in math, physics or computer science
– Traditional banking background
Most of the time you would work alongside Adam, our CTO and the investment team. Our C-level executives are seasoned crypto-enthusiasts with broad startup experiences.
Statut : Cadre
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: CHF150,000.00 per year