With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Bitwala, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
Our mission is to support the company goals by providing the most scalable and secure infrastructure and testing/release tools (e.g. CI/CD and infrastructure automation). We are working closely with the production engineering team and support all other company departments and functions. You will join the DevOps squad, which is part of the broader “Security and Infrastructure” chapter.
- You run our production environment and have a holistic eye on system health
- You contribute to the design of a secure, scalable and robust infrastructure codebase
- You continuously improve our CI/CD automation and reduce toil (make it boring)
- You ensure the security of our cloud infrastructure and services, including reliable backup and real-time monitoring
- You continuously improve our cloud infrastructure logging and auditing capabilities
- You actively improve and test our backup/recovery strategy
- You contribute with your input to the definition of our internal roadmap
- You successfully finished your Bachelor’s Degree in computer or systems engineering related major or equivalent related work experience
- You have experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- You bring a strong background in System Administrator or DevOps such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code
- You have experience with Configuration Management tools (Terraform preferred) and scripting languages (bash or python, etc)
- Additionally, you have strong Linux experience
- You have a hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
- You are fluent in English and are known for your team collaboration skills
- You’re interested in crypto and blockchain, and want to join our mission to become the world’s first leading crypto bank. Experience in Crypto and/or blockchain is not a requirement
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays plus December 24th and 31st off
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.