Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem. At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to s
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of our applications. You will have experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back- end languages. You’ll be joining an amazing team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front- end and back- end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences.
- Provide input for ensuring scalability, reliability and fault-tolerant production applications.
- Design, build and maintain containerized, 12-factor microservices across a hybrid cloud setup.
- Advance, perfect and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide input on Incident Management strategies as well as hands on development and evolution of the logging flow and alerting.
- Be responsible for delivery of complex projects across the organization.
- Provide self-service access tools and solutions for engineers to quickly and securely deploy their applications in production.
- Analyse and improve the security of systems while maintaining usability.
- At least 1 year of experience in backend software development with any programming language (TypeScript, NodeJS, Java, Go, etc.).
- Knowledge in architecting, building and securely maintaining infrastructure running on AWS (preferrably), Azure or GCP in an immutable (declarative) fashion.
- Experience with Docker and orchestrators such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or ECS.
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (preferably with GitLab) and IaC, preferrably Terraform.
- Familiar with DevOps practices and can advance them among peers, DevSecOps practices and with building/adhering to a Secure SDLC.
- Experience with meeting strict SLOs in production services.
- Knowledge of event-driven microservice architecture, including custom-event processing (preferably Kafka, Spark Streaming, Flink).
- Knowledge of integrating and deploying service discovery securely (preferably with Consul/Envoy).
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!