At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing i
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Simulation & Analytics Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to further development and implementation of SC Simulation & Analytics strategy
- Lead initiatives delivering high quality results and expected financial impact on-time in-budget incl. roll-out of existing capabilities to other parts of the business
- Identify and implement SC Simulation & Analytics innovations by scouting new technologies and algorithms like Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain as well as evaluate business potentials
- Provide Simulation & Analytics support e.g., in case of allocations, make or buy decisions, long term capacity reviews and network design and contribute to continuous improvement via explorative E2E diagnostic analytics in collaboration with CoEs
- Provide business support for SC Simulation & Analytics applications
- Actively contribute to SC Simulation & Analytics community within SC, PS, but also with other functions, IT, and other divisions
- Foster data driven mindset and decision making within global SC and PS community, increasing application of decision proposals provided by algorithms within and beyond SC and PS community
WHO YOU ARE
- Master`s degree in supply chain management, mathematics, economics, engineering or equivalent professional education
- Strong knowledge of statistics, operations research, Supply Chain processes and systems as well as project management with long-term professional experiences
- Profound IT knowledge, e.g., ERP, SAP SCM or SAP IBP, BW, SQL, Optimization, Simulation or Artificial Intelligence Software
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex global topics and deriving necessary conclusions and actions
- Ability to work at a detailed level while aligning the activities with strategy and objectives
- Strong oral and written communication, persuasiveness, and ability to influence and build credibility
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional global project teams within a diverse organization and to deliver strong results
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; additional languages are a plus
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 671422