SGTO Málaga - Senior Testing Engineer Málaga, Spain WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING Santander Global Technology (SGT) is looking for a Senior Testing Engineer, based in our Málaga office.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is looking for a Senior Testing Engineer, based in our Málaga office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander ( www.santander.com ) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Global Technology (SGT) is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Senior Testing Engineer you will work within an agile team to ensure the project team’s deliverables meet the business and non-functional requirements and help maintain all quality assurance controls. This includes development of appropriate stories and conditions of acceptance, agreement of these with PO, and ensuring their successful execution through reviews and Manual testing. It is expected that the QA Tester will be involved at all stages of the SDLC.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Creation of test plans to analyze how testing for a project will be carried out
- Creating and reviewing Conditions of Acceptance
- Carrying out execution tests as documented in the test plans
- Log bugs using JIRA and work with developers to resolve them
- Retesting and closing bugs when they have been resolved
- Keeping clear records of all bugs identified
- Report progress on development at daily stand-ups and escalate issues in a timely fashion, identifying remedial action to keep the project on track
+5 years of experience
- Proven experience as a QA Tester or similar role
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Business, Economics, Law, Computer sciences, technology engineering
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Good experience of software testing within challenging and changeable environments comprising diverse technologies
- Good broad experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing (Functional, Non-Functional, and User Acceptance Testing), deployment, and documentation activities
- Experience working with Selenium Webdriver or similar Automation technologies and frameworks in an agile software development environment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander