OSL, Asia's leading digital asset platform and member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK) ("BC Group"), is the first firm to become licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission (S
OSL, Asia’s leading digital asset platform and member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK) (“BC Group”), is the first firm to become licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) to conduct Type 1 (dealing in securities) and Type 7 (automated trading service (ATS)) regulated activities, and is now the world’s first SFC-licensed, listed, digital asset wallet-insured, Big-4 audited digital asset trading platform for institutions and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.
For further details, see https://bc.group/
Due to increasing demand and exceptional growth, we have an opportunity to further add to our Settlements team in the UK. Although this is a UK based role, we do require someone who can support our traders in Mexico and APAC regions and commit to a working pattern on 2PM till 11PM.
- Manage the settlement process to ensure timely settlement to clients
- Perform investigation in trade details/confirmation/settlement discrepancies and related outstanding issues
- Identify open risks, escalation and resolution
- Oversee daily reconciliation process of bank, settlement system and blockchain
- Identify process improvements to enhance operational workflow and reduce operational risk
- Ensure all processing transactions are complied with regulatory requirements in a timely manner and effectively implemented
- Participate in system development and ad-hoc projects
- Manage a growing team in Hong Kong
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Demonstrable working experience in financial operations and settlement
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors
- A good team player with excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer and numeric skills
- Experience in AML/CFT is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English
You will love the team and OSL if you
- Enjoy learning new technologies and want to be part of exciting projects that have immediate business impact
- Are looking for open-minded, flexible, and diverse working environments (yes, we have the working from home policy!)
- Have a desire to innovate for clients
- Are a team player and have a sense of ownership
*Unsolicited CV submissions by agencies will not be recognised*