TAAL (www.taal.com) is a company providing leading Bitcoin SV / blockchain related services. Candidates will be joining a team of hands-on developers working in a startup culture on a full remote basi
TAAL (www.taal.com) is a company providing leading Bitcoin SV / blockchain related services. Candidates will be joining a team of hands-on developers working in a startup culture on a full remote basis across Europe.
In European time zone we are looking for an engaged Service Manager.
In this role the candidate will be involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to and learn about crypto mining and transaction processing on the BSV blockchain.
Role and Responsibilities
- Interacting with the customer and business team, understanding the SLAs and coordinating the first level support to support and maintain our business services/products and the infrastructures (main responsibility).
- Enabling value for customers through services.
- Leading client engagement and having the responsibility to ensure that the client receives services to their agreed deliverable’s and to the required standard of quality, within specified SLA’s.
- Being in charge of overseeing incidents and requests by making sure the quality of service delivered is as high as possible with high performance and accurate reporting.
- Implementing global service delivery processes making sure systems and methodologies are up to date.
- Completing monthly, quarterly and annual service review.
- Being involved for conducting assessments to ensure software and hardware components are up-to-date, and liaising with technical staff to maintain utility upgrades.
- Being responsible for the operation, maintenance, and repair of information technology systems.
- Maintaining proper records of technical and procedural operations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- You have 3-5 years of experience as an IT Service Delivery manager role
- You bring solid IT knowledge with hands-on attitude
- Good understanding of Service Management principals – ITIL etc.
- You have good composure and you can work under pressure
- You know how to manage a budget and you have a great ability to prioritize
- You are a good communicator with good relationship skills, ability to drive change, stakeholder management
- Blockchain experience a plus.