Company Description DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS Founded by two engineers , Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional ba
DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 150 IT Engineers to challenge the code and bring your enthusiasm & sharpness on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
As a Desktop Specialist in our IT Department, you will join a team of 9 people (including you) where you will actively take charge of user assistance for 700 people on our Office applications (standard and business) including treatment, solving and follow-up of issues.
- You own a CFC, ES or equivalent diploma in IT
- You have a first experience in helpdesk or IT support
- You are familiar with Active Directory, Ivanti, Apple (Mac, iOS)
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (2016, 2019) and Microsoft Windows 10.
- You are service-level oriented and your work ethic emphasis client-care
- You are autonomous, willing to learn and develop your skills and are looking forward to prove your team-spirit to your future colleagues
- You speak French and English fluently
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.