About Us We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia. Founded in 2018, Koinl
We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
Founded in 2018, Koinly is today used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges. We are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
We are looking for an SEO Strategist to help drive our ambitious growth plans through SEO and link building. You will be an important part of a tight-knit remote team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about building our brand presence.
- Analyzing, reviewing, and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines
- Developing content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to our website
- Working with Google Analytics and different website optimization tools
- Managing of writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts
- Research and identify opportunities across the Web for our brand to gain exposure through link building
- Reviewing and editing guest post articles & inserting appropriate backlinks
- Ensuring Koinly is visible in popular link directories
- Creating or editing outreach pitches
- Excellent outreach/cold emailing skills
- Experience using Google Analytics as well as tools like Ahrefs, Buzzstream etc.
- Works hard and owns results, dedicated to learning and improving
- You have experience and interest in trading cryptocurrencies
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- A full-time 100% remote position
- An opportunity to join one of the leading brands in the cryptocurrency tax solution space and become an integral part of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding organization
- A collaborative environment with an opportunity to continuously learn from your peers
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!