IntellectEU is often referenced as the best Blockchain company in the world. IntellectEU is a Professional Services and Product Company focused on the FinTech space for over 15 years and has been deli
IntellectEU is often referenced as the best Blockchain company in the world. IntellectEU is a Professional Services and Product Company focused on the FinTech space for over 15 years and has been delivering successful projects for FIs, Market Infrastructures, and startups in the Blockchain space for over 5 years.
We are attracting new specialists to our marketing team and looking for a talented person to join us as an SEO specialist (part-time/40-50 hours a month). Our ideal candidate is smart and creative, ready to take responsibility, has no “extraneous” tasks when it comes to his projects, is always in search of new traffic channels, and is ready to experiment.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Launching a new project (full cycle of SEO works – strategy, budget.
- Semantics, content, internal optimization, interlinking, link building plan).
- Create and implement strategies for promoting projects (on-page, off-page).
- Working with semantics (collection, clustering).
- Create backlinks.
- Technical optimization of websites.
- Create technical tasks for copywriters, designers, and developers.
- Suggestions to improve the conversion of the organic traffic.
- 3+ years working as an SEO specialist with a track record of successful SEO in highly competitive niches for western markets.
- Portfolio to back up your experience.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to deeply analyze competitors, and the market situation, draw conclusions and draw up a strategy for further development based on the data received.
- In-depth understanding of Google Search Algorithms.
- Advanced experience with SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google data studio, Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMrush, Screaming Frog).
- Experience in link building (knowledge of different types of links both paid and free, the ability to build them by yourself).
- Experience with different CMS (WordPress).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Experience in launching projects from zero and managing a team.
- English level B2+.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information (advanced user of Google Spreadsheets, RegEx).
- Global client interaction in a dynamic company serving the market for 15+ years with offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Lisbon, Viseu, Kyiv, Krakow, and New York. Singapore is our next target!
- Passionate and friendly team in an innovative casual, positive and open work environment.
- Only interesting and challenging projects involving the newest technologies.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package according to labour law.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development as well as the chance to change the way the business works in the financial world.