Who we are Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we're h
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in – commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals – starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of almost 1,000 people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3.5 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As an SEO Specialist , you will actively contribute to the development and implementation of performance-first approaches and content strategies. In this creative, analytical, and highly cross-functional role, you will collaborate with other Marketing teams and together you will fuel the company’s organic traffic and conversions by creating outstanding content.
What you’ll do
- Identify content areas with both short- and long term growth opportunities, keyword gaps and competitive market opportunities
- Help establish a process of implementing SEO projects cross-functionally, keeping track of the progress and performance, creating reports and communicating to internal stakeholders on development, timelines and results
- Collaborate with editorial and content teams to refine the SEO content strategies, focusing on creating content that builds trust, authority, expertise and which our readers will love to share and you will love to spread
- Own the outreach and seeding strategy, identify opportunities to collaborate with impactful site owners and spread the word to generate high-quality inbound links
- Stay ahead of the game by gaining insights, tracking relevant trends and providing proactive recommendations for overall organic performance, algorithm changes, and other competitive activity
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in SEO
- Strong data and analysis skills, Good skills in tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, and Excel
- Proficiency and understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods and popular SEO specific tools like Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console
- Highly collaborative skills and team-player who values transparency and can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience as a project manager with the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience in white hat link-building or PR pitching/seeding
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; a natural storyteller and creative problem solver; a collaborator with constant curiosity and learning mentality
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid Annual Leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral Parental Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events – both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
- These benefits do not apply for our internships
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.