About Proxify Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands to hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner
Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands to hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 350 companies in 17 different countries, ranging from SaaS startups, Fintech, Deeptech companies within AI to established enterprises within Media, Electronics, and Finance.
Our mission at Proxify is to become the leading Talent-as-a-Service company helping organizations grow by leveraging on-demand top remote engineering talent.
The role and challenge:
We are now searching for an SEO Content Writer that wants to help us to connect with even more companies by creating amazing content for our website. Organic is a core marketing initiative therefore the potential impact of your work will be huge in Proxify introducing our service to millions of companies in need of talented developers.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will support the growth of our organic channel by identifying and implementing best-in-class SEO and content development strategies that will drive high organic rankings and increase traffic to the website.
If you are an experienced, innovative, data-driven, and creative SEO marketer, with a passion for start-ups, software, and remote work, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Write amazing content together with a team of world-class content writers
- Perform ongoing keyword research to discover opportunities and new trends within the rapidly-evolving software talent labour vertical, especially in emerging spaces like Machine Learning and Blockchain
- Become familiar with our growing library of content. Perform category audits to advise on when to create new content vs updating/consolidating older content with established rank
- Monitor traffic, understand the impact of optimizations as well as external changes (algorithm updates, SERP changes, etc)
What we’d like to see:
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done
- Proficient in Technical SEO, ability to identify opportunities pertaining to website crawlability, page speed, core web vitals, HTML/CSS/JS improvements, and managing our CMS.
- Experience understanding the value, relevance, and intent of keywords as they relate to respective campaigns
- Excellent writer with extensive experience in the tech industry
What we offer:
- 100% remote work (work from where you want);
- ️ Very flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- If you’re based in Kyiv or Stockholm and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.