Senior Web Front-End Security Audit Engineer
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic.
- Formulate source code business security specifications.
- Conduct manual source code business security audits.
- Excavate unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in front-end programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of front-end development and security experience.
- Familiar with the latest web front-end development framework.
- Familiar with HTTP and websocket protocols.
- Understand browser security policies.
- Understand web security vulnerabilities and familiar with best security practices.
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality.
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and a keen interest in research.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.