SKILLS Must have: TypeScript React Other Required: Frontend Development Nice to have: Blockchain Node.js DESCRIPTION We are building Mokens League. A platform that will support a series of t
- Code: Typescript + ReactJS/NextJS
- Test: Cypress / Jest
- Styling: Storybook + Tailwind
- Code: Typescript + NodeJS
- Tests: Jest
- Blockchain: ethersJs
The Senior Front End Web Developer will work proactively to build solutions to enhance functionality, performance, and extensibility of our sites and tech stack. This role partners closely with our blockchain and game development teams on technical aspects and collaborates with project managers & business stakeholders on priorities, feasibility, and timelines.
- Create and maintain beautiful, mobile-friendly user interfaces for our website and mobile applications.
- Develop strong relationships to collaborate effectively with designers, marketers, product managers, and developers to establish and implement their design vision.
- Contribute to the development/evolution of the Digital team.
- Gain a deep understanding of our products and the customer experience to think and speak from the customer viewpoint.
- Use your passion, skills and wisdom to bring our digital platforms to their full potential in service of the best customer experience and growth for our company.
- Deep knowledge to create responsive websites.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, ideally in computer science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of Front End Development
- Experience with REST APIs, both client and server-side.
- Experience working with modern front-end frameworks like React and AngularJS.
- Expert in creating full CSS and HTML layouts.
- Proven ability to deliver quality code within scope, budget and deadlines.
- Demonstrate consistent follow-through on internal assignments and initiatives.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Be pleasant to work with!
- Ability to ask appropriate questions and communicate effectively to a broad range of people including users, designers, executives, marketers, producers, and technical staff.
- Can translate complex user requirements and functional specifications into a tangible design for the design and technology team.
- Experience with table-free, standards compliant CSS layouts.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of organisation.
- An understanding of different web applications and the design constraints of each platform.
- Willing to learn, share knowledge and take leadership from industry experts.
- Experience with Jira.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A customer focus, a strong drive for results, and a collaborative team player
- A great Start Up environment.
- Possibility of working from home.
- Travel possibilities for working from Barcelona, Asunción, Paraguay and or Madrid from time to time.
- Travel to game conferences.
- Training and bootcamps.
- Playing games is requied, fun it’s assured!
- Working on innovative products and technologies
To apply for this job you must be willing to work in time zones with a maximum of 4 hour difference from Lisbon, Portugal time zone.