We are a digital marketing agency in the heart of Berlin. We are currently looking for a (Senior) Web Developer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team. Tasks Since we are always servicing different client
Since we are always servicing different clients the tasks turn out to be very diverse. (Restaurant websites, e-mobility stores, cryptocurrency websites and much more).
In addition to “standard tasks”, such as setting up, creating and administering simple WordPress, as well as Shopify sites, more challenging tasks will also come your way.
Among them possibly:
- Server administration (AWS,…)
- Backend database maintenance and database connections
- Creating individual websites without templates
- Programming APIs
- Programming Smart Contracts and much more…
The position is not intended for entry-level employees.
- Completed college education in a related field, or detailed portfolio of previous projects
- Programming Languages:
*HTML/CSS/PHP (very good).
*MqSQL (at least good)
*At least one other programming language (Java,C(++)/C#/Python) (very good).
- Advanced knowledge with Wordpress, Shopify and other common “click and build” platforms.
- Handling databases and linking a frontend to a backend should not be a problem
- Github/server admin should not be new territory
- Languages: English (very good)
- Knowledge of smart contract (blockchain development) and SEO, if applicable.
- Ability to work in a team
-Ability to work well under time pressure, and generally a “goal getter mentality”
- Good eye for UX/design
- Interest in e-mobility / cryptocurrencies / web 3.0 technologies / marketing
- A part-time/full-time position starting immediately in 12099 Berlin (During Corona: Home office).
- Good salary
- Very diversified tasks, as well as contact to exciting and innovative topics
- A good mix of teamwork and independent action in a flat hierarchy
We are looking forward to your application!