UX Research (advanced) We are Ramp Network , a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality Role Overview The new UX Res
We are Ramp Network, a well-funded startup that makes the Web3 world a reality
Your future work will include
- Conducting multi-phase, mixed-method studies to improve our understanding of the user experience and inform product strategy. Prioritizing research needs and methodologies across several work streams to ensure impact by giving actionable insights on the correct project at the right time
- Strategically working as a partner to product managers, designers, and engineers to establish both the long-term strategy and short-term tactics for our products; helping root important decisions in user demands and insights in a highly collaborative manner
- Building research programs, platforms, and toolkits that empower other Ramp team members to learn and apply research skills will enable them to perform tactical research
- Collaboratively building out Ramp’s research practice and infrastructure
- Communicating research findings across the company in order to improve the entire team’s grasp of user needs and to identify new ways to address those needs
- Occasionally assisting in selecting and managing research vendors to supplement the research efforts
What we are looking for in candidates
- 3+ years of relevant user research experience working on digital experiences, with a focus on delivering actionable findings that drive business change
- Ability to undertake large-scale research and demonstrated proficiency with a number of research methods, including qualitative interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, usability evaluations
- Ability to independently and collaboratively run qualitative research leveraging various methods; experience with crypto-enabled, B2B, B2B2C, backoffice products a plus
- Ability to lead, plan, execute, and convey impactful research in a fast-paced, scale-up product development process, as well as understand how to incorporate research into product and design roadmaps
- Willingness to work on a scale-up team doing hands-on research, from planning and recruiting to analysis and insight delivery
- Keenness to communicate your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders. You ask for and value constructive feedback that helps you to continue growing professionally
- Friendliness and professionalism; genuine excitement about the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain (no blockchain experience required)
- Readiness to work (!) in a rapidly scaling startup. It is not about work for the sake of work – we are directly contributing to the success of our product. We are growing very fast and want to keep users as happy as possible.
hybrid mode from comfy workspaces located in Warsaw, Wroclaw or London; or
working remotely (traveling to the office once a month for a few days)
private health care package and
Multisport Plus card for you and your partner –
fully on us,
being part of one of
the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
high level of ownership.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement:
While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you’re not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
We are Ramp
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world by individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk