About us Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable,
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
About the role
- Are you passionate about creating amazing, impactful products that serve people?
- Are you able to strike a balance between dreaming big and delivering an MVP?
- Do you want to make a difference by working in a high-growth startup?
- Are you always thinking of ways to improve things around you?
- Do you have an interest in cutting edge Fintech Products and DLT?
If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum Digital Product Management team.
- Craft and manage our organisation-wide product design framework which will define the user experience across our digital offering
- Develop a consistent design vision, goals, and language to help us build great products
- Represent user needs and communicate them clearly to stakeholders, be it in product discussions, design reviews, or strategic planning meetings
- Work closely with Product Managers in the prototyping, research and design of new concepts and features
- Define and support UX testing and UX performance success metrics
- Partner and collaborate with Product Managers, Developers and UI Designers to deliver the best experience on our platform for our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Digital Design, User Experience, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Product Design and UX Research
- Experience in design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV, hence portfolio!