Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Voodoo’s Gaming business unit is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our ‘Core’ games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our ‘Live’ games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
Unity is one of our main sources of technical expertise. All along your career at Voodoo you will use it, working with a variety of experts.
- Expertise in Unity/C# Strong proficiency at troubleshooting Tech related issues and experience in web development
- A critical thinker and a problem solver with a keen eye for identifying problems in workflows and processes (and driving them to a resolution)
- An eagerness to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis (game development, marketing, legal)
- Previous experience and exposure to the game production process (as part of a game dev studio or otherwise)
- Real interest in Casual and Hyper Casual games
- Creative and hacker mindset with a strong sense of ownership
- Speak and write English