Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Our consumer apps teams are creating innovative and entertaining apps for everyday life. Our mission to entertain the world goes beyond gaming. The apps we create are downloaded and used by millions of people around the world, with a central focus on the US.
Blitz is a gaming platform launched by Voodoo in 2021, allowing players to compete in mobile games for real cash prizes (head-up, tournaments, leagues, etc.). It is leveraging Voodoo’s unique game portfolio as well as exclusive games crafted for Blitz to engage users in a fun and rewarding way.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer who will play a key role in the development of our real-money gaming platform. You will be responsible for crafting new features and iterating on existing ones throughout the entire product.
- Strong visual design skills and passion for interaction design
- Ability to prototype interactive mobile experiences
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer on mobile applications
- Professional experience with Sketch or Figma
- Knowledge of the implementation constraints and design rules: typo, color theory, spacing, etc. and specificities and guidelines for iOS and Android
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You’ll be expected to clearly communicate design decisions to leadership, the rest of the team, and engineers
- Entrepreneurial or early-stage startup experience
- Basic knowledge of motion design