Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
This position can be based in Paris or in Full-Remote within a maximum time difference of about +/- 2 hours with Paris.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual and casual experts. Our hyper-casual team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating and launching hit hyper-casual games. This team is divided into Publishing, Game Ops, Partnerships, and Studios. With over 6 billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful hyper-casual publisher in the world. You will join our Game Ops team and work on our Hyper Casual Games Optimization as a Senior UI Designer.
You will work on historical Voodoo Hit Games.
- Leverage your UI and UX knowledge to design usable, useful, and playful features and systems for the game.
- Create basic 3D assets like characters with a strong focus on UI.
- Create and translate wireframes into high-quality art mockups and prototypes.
- Integrate and animate your designs in Unity.
- Iterate on your designs to find new UI solutions that better serve the players’ needs.
- Closely collaborate with your teammates: contribute beyond your scope to the overall design, development, and marketing of the game.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant position on mobile gaming apps as well as a relevant experience in Casual Games.
- Great knowledge of Interaction Design, Interface Design, and Graphic Design principles for mobile games.
- Proficiency with 2D art tools such as Photoshop and the Creative Suite. Illustration skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with UI Design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or other relevant tools.
- Good knowledge of Unity integration (UI Layout components, prefabs, etc.). UI animation skills are a plus.
- Understanding of the free-to-play gaming market and KPIs, with a data-driven approach when it comes to decision-making.
- Deep collaboration mindset, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive mindset towards receiving, acting on, and giving feedback.
- Able to work independently in a Full-Remote position.
- Highly motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.