Company Description Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa Innovation Center focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments. We co-create cutting-edge solutions with our clients, partners, fintechs and other technology leaders. We are dedicated to solving hard problems of the future in new payment flows, Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, Mobile, UX, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. We are looking for strong test engineers that can work across backend, mobile and web application testing.
Lead and own end-to-end testing of one or more software modules, including backend and front-end (web and mobile)
Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities, including integration testing of complex solution implementations across multiple services, involving cross-functional teams.
Champion System Integration Quality and Client Centric Test coverage.
Build UI and API based test automation frameworks for backend (Java) and front-end (web, mobile) to support Innovation programs and applications
Execute and confirm automated/Manual test during certification cycles. Adhere to Data Driven approach to support Reporting and Metric driven Test Iterations
Implement efficient, customizable, and test automation suites by follow coding and test automation best practices and standards.
Investing appropriately in process changes, automation, tools etc. to reduce, improve and simplify the overall testing effort for the product.
Report project status, issues and risks to management.
Performance testing and chaos testing
Respond to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs.
Analyze and apply code fixes to meet all service level agreements (SLAs)
Establishing practices for logging, monitoring and measuring KPIs of applications
Strong understanding of CI/CD Pipelines in a globally distributed environment using Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Docker registry, etc.
Identify process improvements, error trends, and/or the root causes and make recommendations for remedies to colleagues and management.
Support emergency test activities for code patches addressing production issues.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Experience with web applications, web services, mobile applications, microservices, Java Spring Boot, Java, Postman, and shell-scripting
- Expertise with build and deployment systems (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Kubernetes or similar)
- Experience with testing and supporting REST-based applications
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB, and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Experience with Java or other backend programming languages.
- Experience in designing and developing Automation frameworks for Functional, Load, Regression, and Performance Testing.
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container-based technologies.
- Experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar, Junit
- Good knowledge of SQL and DB concepts
- Experience in Selenium/Appium, Cucumber, etc
- Experience with mobile application testing and establishing mobile test frameworks.
- Experience with iOS tools and technologies – Xcode, TestFlight, Apple developer ecosystem, AppStore
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, Microsoft AppCenter
- Proven track record in problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Flexible attitude, great team player, highly driven individual and ready to work with multiple time zones cross-geographical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and attention to detail skills.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.