WHAT YOU’LL DO: As a Senior Technical Writer at Ripple, you will work with a team of writers to create documentation for cutting-edge technology that is changing the way finance works. The
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Senior Technical Writer at Ripple, you will work with a team of writers to create documentation for cutting-edge technology that is changing the way finance works.
The role is based in San Francisco, New York, DC, Miami, London, Dublin (Ireland), or Toronto, and will report to the Senior Manager for Technical Writing at RippleX.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Create and update user guides, developer documentation, troubleshooting references, API references, and sample code
- Collaborate with engineering, compliance, and other teams about the design and implementation of world-class enterprise software products
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
- Continuously improve the user and developer experience by creating and iterating on world-class technical content
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years experience writing documentation for developer audiences
- Strong communication skills and grasp of written English
- Experience in the fintech, finance, or DeFi space.
- Experience documenting or building web applications, especially at an enterprise scale
- Experience with Linux, git, Swagger, Markdown, “docs as code”, and hands-on approach to documentation
- Experience writing developer API documentation for Java, Node.js, Python, or C++
- Bonus skills:
- Familiarity with gRPC
- Familiarity with Java, Node.js, Python, and C++
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience in crypto/blockchain
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice
California Applicant Privacy Notice