Senior Technical Program Manager
About Bitvavo In 2018, Bitvavo launched the first version of its digital assets trading platform, to bridge the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets. By offering transparent fee
In 2018, Bitvavo launched the first version of its digital assets trading platform, to bridge the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets. By offering transparent fees, a wide range of assets and an easy to use platform, Bitvavo is making the currency of the future accessible for everyone.
In two years’ time, Bitvavo has established itself as the market leader in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe, with over one million users exchanging tens of billions of digital assets a year.
Our team, located in Amsterdam, is looking for self-driven, talented people who can help make digital assets available for everyone.
How you’ll have an impact:
We are a fast-growing cryptocurrency exchange company, and we are looking for a highly experienced Senior Technical Program Manager to join our Engineering leadership team. The candidate will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for managing and coordinating a variety of projects across multiple domains.
If you are passionate about driving alignment and ensuring the successful delivery of complex projects, we would love to hear from you. Our mission is to build simple but powerful cryptocurrency solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and coordinate the delivery of complex, cross-functional technical programs that span multiple teams and domains, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the desired quality standards.
- Work closely with the CTO and other key stakeholders to define project objectives, scope, and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain project plans, budgets, and schedules, and track project progress against them.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, risks, and issues, proactively addressing potential roadblocks and escalating concerns as needed.
- Continuously assess project performance and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency, productivity, and overall project success.
- Work closely with technical leads, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the program objectives are met on time, within budget, and to the desired quality standards.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in compliance with relevant regulatory and security standards.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all project-related communication, and provide regular project status updates to senior management and other key stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in technical project or program management, with a proven track record of delivering complex projects in the fintech industry or similar industries and sectors.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing projects using Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency trading platforms and blockchain technology is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- PMP or other project management certification is preferred.
What we offer:
- Excellent employment terms, including:
- a very competitive salary;
- 26 days of annual leave;
- Budget for external training and courses.
- Work remotely within The Netherlands & at our office in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Be actively involved with the latest technologies and innovations;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing FinTech company.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
- Apply by clicking the button below. Please share whatever you want about yourself to convince we are a match!
- Let’s first have a ‘coffee chat’ to introduce Bitvavo, the role and get to know you.
- We will follow up with an in-depth interview.
We strive to process applications within a week. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.