As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current g
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis Cyber Platform provides deep integration capabilities. 3rd party software vendors (ISV) can integrate their products with Acronis Cyber Platform or build completely new product utilizing powerful capabilities provided by Acronis Cyber Platform.
Acronis will create:
- an ecosystem of ISV who will integrate their solution with Acronis Cyber Platform
- the community of System Integrators that will provide integration services for ISV who decided to integrate with Acronis Cyber Platform but doesn’t want to do it themselves
To ensure smooth partners experience, Acronis creates a small group of industry experts to provide technical guidance for ISV and System Integrators and ensure their voice is well heard by Acronis engineering group.
- Create and manage software requirements and use cases for internal and external development
- Work closely with software architects, development team, and security team to develop technical solutions
- Work closely with other Product and Project managers to ensure the scope will be executed
- Participate in mockups preparation (discuss user scenarios with product designers, confirm that mockups follow the requirements)
- Requirements change management
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years in Product Manager or System Analyst role in a software or systems integration company
- Ability to work on user and technical level: understand APIs descriptions, form product requirements based on APIs available
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of modern technology and its business application: open source, APIs, micro-services, cloud
- Experience with professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, billing, subscription management, provisioning systems will be a plus
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Fluent English
Will be a plus:
- Programming or software architecture background
- Understanding of data protection, disaster recovery, FSS, or storage market: products, players, technologies
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, data protection, or storage market: products, players, technologies