Our client is currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Technical / Delivery Manager at Associate Director level who will join our Management Consulting practice on a permanent basis. Th
Our client is currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Technical / Delivery Manager at Associate Director level who will join our Management Consulting practice on a permanent basis.
The role demands that the individual be capable of advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. It requires that you have knowledge and experience on aspects of project delivery, ideally including IT design and delivery, business readiness, change management and IT service operations and be committed and invested in the optimal outcomes for their clients. On a day-to-day basis their Technology Consultants will work with their clients delivering, architecting, and designing innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
- Ability to shape, build, and lead teams
- Exceptional senior stakeholder engagement and communication
- A proven track record of driving and delivering projects
- Experience leading technology enabled transformation and change
- Experience defining, mobilising, and leading enterprise technology transformation initiatives
- Experience delivering large scale project implementations, e.g., CRM, ERP across the full software development lifecycle
- Experience with both traditional and modern project and / or software delivery methods
- Ability to get “under the hood” of an organisation’s technology challenges and develop innovate strategic and tactical approaches to address
- A flexible, adaptable mindset with a “can do, hands on” attitude and approach
- Be highly self-motivated, with an ability to achieve results with little supervision
- Experience / Knowledge of some of the following topics: Architecture, Solution/Business Design, Service Management, Risk & Controls, Applications (CRM, SAP) and Change Management
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Experience leading enterprise technology transformation initiatives
- Delivered large project implementations such as CRM, ERP to a wide business community
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner, you’ll help thier clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advise clients on how to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations.
Examples of projects their Technology Consultants work on are:
- Defining and delivering clients IT strategies and IT operating models
- Assisting clients by leading technology transformation programmes/projects
- Assisting clients on the recovery from major incidents such a Cyber Ransomware attacks
- Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes
- Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes e.g., Agile and Traditional SDLC, ITIL, COBIT etc,
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS)
- Advising clients on the modernisation of legacy IT platforms and End User environments
- Advising our clients on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.
What they offer:
- Relocation assistance for those wishing to move to Ireland
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
- Extremely competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, and a flexible benefits package.
Interested? Please send your CV and tailored/bespoke covering letter to Jamie.Ali@amida-recruit.com