We are currently looking for a Senior System Engineer, with dual competences as project manager and system engineer, to ensure the integration of a…...
This is Ekkiden
Ambition and innovation are our driving force. We aim high, act quickly, and acquire the wherewithal that we need to achieve our objectives. Our organisation is shaped by the requirements of both our clients and our teams. Becoming a European benchmark requires hard work, quality and respect. We pave our own path, with international teams committed to sustainable growth. We help clients to innovate and we make sure we question ourselves at all times. At Ekkiden everything is possible. Our managers are trained to bring out the best in every team member. We recently opened our first subsidiary in Madrid, and our teams will operate in the main cities of Spain. If you are daring, creative, and have great people skills, if you want to live an extraordinary human experience and you don’t want to keep reminding yourself why you get up in the morning, it’s time to meet up.
We are currently looking for a Senior System Engineer, with dual competences as project manager and system engineer, to ensure the integration of a cryptocurrency trading solution for banking clients .
- Manage the relationship with your client
- Plan and coordinate the logistics of the project
- Act as a business analyst do adapt the solution and workflows according to the client’s needs
- Ensure coordination with IT provider, IT requirements (CPU, RAM, redundancy), Networking (IP routes, firewall)
- A previous experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of OpenShift, Kubernetes, SQL or other databases
- Good knowledge of scripting (Helm templates, Python, Bash)
Knowledge of HSM installation
- Linux OS (operating system)
- Basic Thales product knowledge
- Ability to conduct troubleshooting/root cause analysis in distributed systems
- Basic knowledge of main cryptocurrencies
- Cybersecurity competences
- Proficient level of English is a must, German and French is a plus