Ternoa Ternoa set out to create time capsules. You heard that right. Thanks to the blockchain this becomes possible! Transmission is a key subject for all of us, so Ternoa has sought a way to transm
Ternoa set out to create time capsules. You heard that right. Thanks to the blockchain this becomes possible!
Transmission is a key subject for all of us, so Ternoa has sought a way to transmit any type of data to our loved ones in an ultra secure manner. Thus, the Ternoa blockchain was born. A technology allowing immutability, decentralization and consensus is evident to accomplish our mission.
Launched at the end of 2020, the French Ternoa project is currently experiencing strong growth. Based in the French “Pays-Basque’, but spreading beyond borders, the team is made up of digital experts, seasoned financial experts, keen communicators, a great team ready to send capsules! Following two fundraising campaigns with angels and strategic funds, Ternoa is looking to expand its teams.
Ternoa’s tech team is organized into autonomous squads, each with its own activity. Each squad brings together all the roles and skills necessary to carry out its mission.
As a senior member of a blockchain squad, you will contribute to the solution’s end-to-end architecture and you will act as a technical expert in the research, specification & implementation of blockchain technologies.
The ideal candidate is someone with a deep understanding and passion for blockchain and defi. You will need to be very experienced in Substrate, Rust and ideally in Polkadot ecosystem.
You will be given a Key role in developing the blockchain layer and smart contracts building.
Stack: Substrate, Rust, Polkadot,
- A solid Substrate (Rust) engineer mastering blockchain technhology fundamentals
- Experienced multiple blockchain-based DApps
- Already written many smart contracts
- Ability to level-up quickly, you love hard challenges
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experienced in Polkadot ecosystem
- Passionate and convinced that blockchain will change the world 🙂
- 4 to 5 hours working hours overlap with europe timezone
- Competitive compensation fees and benefits (including $CAPS)
- Opportunity to work in a multinational and high performance team
- 100% remote position
1. Meeting with the CTO
2. Meeting with the CEO
3. Offer proposal