Senior Solution Architect - SGT&O Málaga Málaga, Spain WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING SANTANDER TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for a SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT based in our MÁLAGA, Spain
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SANTANDER TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS is looking for a SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT based in our MÁLAGA, Spain office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander ( www.santander.com ) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Technology & Operations is the team of technology and operations at Santander. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that out work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of on-premise and cloud-based platforms.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Senior Solutions Architect, your mission will be to contribute to the transformation and continuous evolution of the platforms that supports the Business line.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Have wide experience of scalable distributed systems, microservices and event-driven architecture with kafka, data structures.
- Understanding in network, asynchronous, concurrent/reactive programming.
- Take toward complete design of moderately complex software applications or components applying agreed standards, patterns and tools.
- Produces specifications of cloud-based components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products, mainly in AWS Cloud.
- Disposition to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals.
- Contributes towards technical requirements of all the products/features.
- 5+ years of experience in IT.
- 2+ years of experience in Technical/High availability Solutions/Application Architecture.
- 2+ years of experience in event-oriented architectures working with Kafka.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Stream, Spring Cloud Stack.
- Languages: Java 8+, Python or node.js.
- Container knowledge: Openshift/Kubernetes, Docker.
- Messaging: Kafka and Kafka Streams.
- Working knowledge of cloud native architectures.
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Software Development, Systems Design, Infrastructure Architecture.
- Experience with database management systems, for example traditional RDBMS Oracle/PostgreSQL, NoSQL like MongoDB or Cloud-Native Databases.
- Experience with web application security in cloud.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Fluent in Spanish and desirable in English.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander