In this position you will be working with a team of expert developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications for enterprise use. On a day-to-day basis, you will be developing on top of
In this position you will be working with a team of expert developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications for enterprise use. On a day-to-day basis, you will be developing on top of Ethereum to build Solidity Smart contracts using tools such as Hardhat and Truffle.
Other requirements include:
– Proficient in working with smart contract development/management tools.
– Should be able to write digestible comments/ documentation, accompanying code.
– Demonstrable experience writing smart contracts.
– Working with clients and team of software engineers.
– Good understanding of blockchain test tools.
– Good understating of testing, troubleshooting and distributed computing.
– Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
– Leading the development of smart contracts and the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications.
– Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
– Good understanding of EVM building blocks.
– Ability to work with YUL assembly, along with high level language.
– Experience in smart contract upgradability patterns.
If you are interested in this position and you think you have the right qualifications for the role then don’t hesitate to reach out and I will be happy to share more details!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £210,000.00-£230,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift