We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s cry
Join the mission.
- Research cutting-edge offensive security techniques,
- Develop tools and exploits for our products, and provide fixes for them,
- Perform security reviews of new products or new features launched by Ledger,
- Perform security research on other products used in the cryptocurrency industry (hardware and software wallets, smart contracts, secure hardware…),
- Promote writing secure code to engineering teams,
- Present your work in academic and hacking conferences all over the world.
What we’re looking for
- Some experience in security, experience in embedded security is a plus.
- Good knowledge of applied cryptography.
- Basics in financial services.
- Juniors are very welcome. For example, playing CTFs can be considered as a an experience.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work and maintain security knowledge in a changing landscape.
- Fluency in C and Python, including secure programming in these languages.
- Knowledge in reverse engineering and binary analysis.
- Good knowledge of exploitation techniques, and of mitigations against such techniques.
- Experience with static analysis tools.
- Development of fuzzers, or tools that automate security analysis.
- Design of secure architectures.
- Ability to develop and document methods, standards, and guidelines.
- Rust , Scala programming are a plus.
- Experience in HSM security is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.